Business has seen an exponential increase in the level of data and documents presenting challenges with how legacy archives are managed.
The cost of document storage is high, documents are cumbersome and costly to access, and retention policies difficult to maintain. Further legacy paper processes prove costly when integrated into digital systems, lack accuracy and struggle with compliance (GDPR). SCC can remove these challenges through scan to archive projects, however also scan to workflow solutions, integrating digitised documentation into customer systems.
Organisations that can benefit from a scanning and archiving service, are most likely document rich environments. This includes public sector bodies such as Police, Healthcare, Defence, Local and Central Government and also applies to organisations that need to retain legacy information including Legal, Professional Services and Finance firms.
Specific departments such as HR (employee on-boarding, timesheet management) and Finance (invoice production and accounts payable) also have a need to digitise, and rationalise documents.
- Delivered either through an off-site delivery model, where documents are digitised at the SCC secure document hub, or as an on-site scanning project within your office.
- All staff are fully vetted, and trained to specialist software to index and route documents.
- We can also support eDiscovery to provide in-depth data analysis to achieve speed, accuracy and cost savings.
- Through the SCC central hub or an existing on-site document centre, SCC can also provide scan to workflow services, including digital Post Rooms, which take incoming paper documents and digitising to electronic workflow systems/RPA.
- Flexibility: Contractual and commercial agreements provide flexibility.
- Choice of delivery: Off-site at the SCC secure hub, or on a project basis within your office.
- Finance: Removes cap-ex requirement and costs from your balance sheet.
- Digitisation: Supports a digital first strategy, and a move to digital workflows, Robotic Process Automation and AI.
- Cost savings: Through archive and office space cost reduction, and document analysis time reduction.
- Compliance and security: Improves data compliance (particularly GDPR) and security.
Why partner with SCC Document Services?
SCC Document Services is where print, IT & document-related digitisation converge.
By bringing people, process and technology together, we first give you control over how you store, share and secure information in all its formats.
Then we help you to capitalise on this new found control. Delivering dynamic, technology enabled environments that create stand-out customer and employee experiences. Extracting the data you need to understand and optimise these user interactions.
Ultimately, we turn today’s document challenges into digitalisation opportunities that shape and support future workforces with smarter, sharper decision-making power.
Scanning and Archiving
Industry insights that matter to your business
Want to learn more?
Get in touch today