Our Managed Print Services (MPS) cover office-based printing, copying and scanning.
We leverage every aspect of your printing and document management requirements. By converging traditional desktop printers, scanners, outsourced print, document and workflow management, you can improve document security, optimise your document lifecycle and reduce waste, whilst saving you money at every point.
MPS are often the first step in transforming how you manage documents, across your whole business.
Your current digital transformation journey may be delivering minimal ROI, and it’s also quite common to have sourced hardware from a number of suppliers over the years. If this is the case, you may currently have minimal cost control over your printing, and lack predictability.
Without addressing your print requirements, limited innovation may be delivered, and your current setup could be heavily reliant on your infrastructure. You may also be tied in to inflexible long-term commitments that are not reflective of changing business needs.
- SCC Document Services is an independent technology provider, which means you access to the best technologies available in the market, and you’re not locked in to using a single OEM.
- Extensive experience taking on and managing existing multi-brand and multi-vendor environments/systems, means you can maximise your investment.
- Flexible commercial models address your commercial/contractual requirements.
- Holistic and flexible: The cost of printing is only now truly understood by IT departments. MPS work on a flexible OPEX billing model, allowing complete visibility and up to date reporting on your usage and expenditure. A typical MPS solution includes hardware, pull print software, maintenance and breakfix, consumables, reporting and advanced scanning facilities, creating a truly holistic and managed solution.
- Improved compliance and security: Our services and technologies are robust and secure by design, and are can be scaled up easily.
- Improved mobility: With the current shift towards mobile working, you may be looking to review your printing infrastructure and incorporating more complex mobile device management policies. We’ll help you to introduce Bring You Own Device (BYOD) Printing Solutions, allowing your users to print from authenticated devices, from any platform and in any file format – creating an entirely effortless and convenient workflow.
- Sustainability: Our MPS contribute towards reducing energy consumption, paper usage and introducing more efficient recycling options. We produce an energy saving report throughout the lifecycle of the device, and where possible, apply the latest ink technology developments to help achieve your environmental targets.
Why partner with SCC Document Services?
SCC Document Services is where print, IT & document-related digitisation converge.
By bringing people, process and technology together, we first give you control over how you store, share and secure information in all its formats.
Then we help you to capitalise on this new found control. Delivering dynamic, technology enabled environments that create stand-out customer and employee experiences. Extracting the data you need to understand and optimise these user interactions.
Ultimately, we turn today’s document challenges into digitalisation opportunities that shape and support future workforces with smarter, sharper decision-making power.
Industry insights that matter to your business
Want to learn more?
Get in touch today