Digital Inbound Mail solutions are ideal for customers that operate document-rich environments.
Your inbound mail is delivered to one of the two SCC Document Production Units (DPU) where it is scanned, indexed and electronically delivered to you.
The way traditional, office-based Post Rooms manage inbound mail can create challenges for organisations. Where inbound mail provides business critical information to support.
If fee-earning or back-office functions are reliant on time-critical information from this kind of in-house facility, they can often be costly, an inhibitor to change, take up valuable office space, and lack the ability to support home/mobile workers.
- Delivery either directly to the end-user or into a Document or Postal Management Solution.
- Can be linked to AI or Robotic Process Automation (RPA), allowing the data within the mail to be actioned without staff intervention. For more information please visit here.
- Process can manage information generated by forms.
- Automation: A primer to introduce RPA to business processes.
- Agile-working: Inbound digital mail services support mobile & Home-Based workers, removing the restrictions of paper-based communications.
- Flexibility: Contractual and commercial agreements provide flexibility.
- Fast start-up: Can deploy solutions in short timescales.
- Scalable: Flexible to meet demand.
- Digitisation: Supports business move to digital workflows.
- Office space: Frees up office space.
- Cost savings: Print and mail cost savings.
- Compliance and security: Greatly improves data compliance and security.
Why partner with SCC Document Services?
SCC Document Services is where print, IT & document-related digitisation converge.
By bringing people, process and technology together, we first give you control over how you store, share and secure information in all its formats.
Then we help you to capitalise on this new found control. Delivering dynamic, technology enabled environments that create stand-out customer and employee experiences. Extracting the data you need to understand and optimise these user interactions.
Ultimately, we turn today’s document challenges into digitalisation opportunities that shape and support future workforces with smarter, sharper decision-making power.
Digital Inbound Post
Industry insights that matter to your business
Want to learn more?
Get in touch today
How we might use your information